To develop and introduce new products / processes within factory, based on Galderma Global technology, while taking into consideration compliance with Galderma and Nestlé standards.
To supports technology and know-how transfer to factory, to contribute to/ to manage transfer projects, to supports factory and marketing teams on projects / initiatives related to product, processes and technologies.
To be the knowledge owner for his/her area of expertise for the product category(ies) in scope.
o Location: Taizhou, Jiangsu province, China.
o Reporting :
o Transfer Leader;
? Experience in project management, product development or industrial transfer is required
? Experience in the cosmetic industry
? Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
? Technical education background (University graduate in food science, chemistry or related subjects)
Behavioral / Technical Skills:
1. Autonomy - very important
2. Courage and Integrity
4. Good interpersonal, adaptability (especially because of cultural gap)
5. Scientific degree (ideally in chemistry, pharmacy or engineering)
6. Project Management - PMI / SAP/ MES
7. Mandatory oral and written English and Mandarin (French is a plus)
8. Understand the role of AG, and know the appropriate contacts for AGs in the PTCs/R&DCs with related Nestlé functions.
9. Understanding of related functions and their role (Quality, Engineering, Regulatory, R&D, Procurement, Warehouse)